Getting the routine right from the word go with your puppy is vital in their development and training. Puppies need regular meals, lots of playtime, stimulation, exercise and a training routine. It is recommended that they are never left alone for more than three to four hours at the most.
My puppy visits are for puppy owners who have to balance bringing up their puppy with working outside of the home. Visits ensure that your little one can be given the care and attention he or she needs when you are out.
- I will firstly visit you and your puppy so that I can get to know him or her in their own surroundings, and talk to you about their requirements, likes and dislikes, diet, habits, training and behaviour.
- Following our meeting I will visit your puppy at the times you choose during the day.
- On the visit I will clean up any 'presents', give your little one lots of TLC and play- time as well as assist in his / her training.
- Puppies need very regular toilet breaks so I will take him / her outside to your garden and get some fresh air.
- As your puppy gets a little older I am also very happy to take him or her on one-to-one walks during the day to help him or her find their feet and get used to initial social scenarios.
For more details
Call me on: 07444 371945
Areas Covered (but not limited to):
- Catterick Garrison
- Gilling West
- Surrounding Villages
If you live in an area not listed above, please still call me to discuss your requirements, as I am not restricted to only these areas.